Tuesday 16 August 2011

"When one approach is not working to reach the desired goal, that's not a reason to abandon the goal. Instead, it is time to devise another approach."------Ralph Marston

This quote really hits it home for me. I can not begin to even think about the amount of times I have just given up because something wasn't working. I have watched myself day after day, month after month, year after year (yes it's gotten to that point), just not change anything, or I'll try something, it works then doesn't work, and I give up and slowly time just pushes on and I'm still where I was however long ago - unhappy, disgusted, fat, bloated, oily, blech, etc. This time for me I vow to NOT give up and abandon my goals, but as the quote says "devise another approach" into reaching my goals.

No comments: