Monday 19 September 2011

just like a golden rough

This first week has been pretty good, with some rough patches. Day 1 started off well, apart from I didn't get my workout in. I was all ready and dressed for the gym, and then poor hubby was really really sick, vomiting, so was unable to watch the kids and I had to look after him too. The next few days went well, I ate good, went to work and did my workouts and managed to burn 500+ calories each day.
My first boxing session after 4 months of no gym was VERY intense. And I believe I may have over done it, as I had to lay down 10mins before the end of the class as I felt I was going to pass out, and ripped off my heart rate monitor @ 490cals burnt, as it was feeling tight around my chest.
V is still a big problem for me ... I'm addicted, and it's hard to go cold turkey. It was easier for me to quit SMOKING .. how sad is that? Although I have cut down a bit. The weekend treat meal, I chose bad as well ... went for KFC .. it was an overindulgence treat and I felt like crap after eating it, so next time I'm going to go for subway or sushi, just something that doesn't make me feel like crap. Good choices! Get it stuck in my head!!!
Week 2 day one is today, and it's off to a bad start. I woke up started getting ready for work, and I just felt like absolute crap, feeling exhausted and felt like I was going to vomit. I haven't vomited ... but have spent a decent amount of time running to the toilet for other business (sorry TMI). Slept a lot of today too, and just can't bring myself to eat anything. Had a protein shake and two slices of vienna bread with ham, which was hard to stomach. So I won't be working out today either, just don't feel like I can handle it. But tomorrow, pending how I feel I'm getting straight back into it, and keeping my plan on track.

No comments: